It also has become apparent that unless you’re on top of the end of summer, it will be your ONLY chance to check out the new CHS Field (almost all home games are currently sold out).
These events are designed to bring people together for a fun outing of meeting new people! 30 people / event means a big enough group to be a party, but small enough to make new friends!
SECURE A TICKET for $20 and Support ThriftyHipster!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Tailgating party! Complete with place settings, tents, games, and personal cook!
- An Infield-Reserve ticket (normally $16 bucks)
- Gourmet grill Food/Set-up/Tailgating games
- Best Part? FREE BEER!!!! (from your awesome local brewery, Bent Brewstillery)
You can choose from the following dates:
- Friday, June 5th – Grateful Dead and Fireworks night!
- Wednesday, August 5 – Bobblehead Night (don’t forget the infamous Larry Craig Bobble-foot!)
- Tuesday, August 18 – There is almost nothing ThriftyHipster loves more than Trivia night at the baseball game, unless of course, you add in some Star Wars Trivia! It’s Han Solo night!
Have a bigger group or strapped for cash? No Problem! Win a ticket! – At ThriftyHipster, we believe everyones’ got the right, you shouldn’t have to fight…. to party!