First, we’d like to thank all the great contributors that make the site possible. Without them, their tips, and their local knowledge, none of this would matter.
Next, we’d like to thank all of these venues for their support. Please frequent them, as they make this site, and all the updated happy hours possible.
SPONSORS THAT MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Smack Shack – Foodtruck turned gourmet restaurant with awesome happy hours and awesomer lobster roll.
- Brit’s Pub – Our 1st supporter and Minneapolis’ best and biggest English Pub.
- Byrant Lake Bowl – Part theater. Part Bowling. All day breakfast and great beer selection.
- Liquor Lyle’s – Uptown’s home for 2-4-1s.
- Grumpy’s Bar – Our favorite beer bar and all around awesome people.
- CC Club – Uptown’s best known dive bar.
- Alary’s Bar – Downtown St. Paul bar offers free shuttles to excel and awesome patio.
- Elsie’s – Minneapolis’ original bowling alley in NE and dope fish fry.
- Park Tavern – An oasis of bowling, pizza, free parking, sports, and crazy happy hours.
- Ray J’s – Great Patio. Great for Games. And seriously great wings and craft beer.
- Pat’s Tap – Great for small gatherings of friends who love good food and craft beer.
- Pizza Luce – One of the best places in the Twin Cities’ for pizza and music.
- Williams – 1st true craft beer bar in Uptown. We go for free peanuts.
- Tinto Cocina – Authentic, top-notch Mexican food with fun staff.
- Quiet Woman – 1st quality OC bar to start hosting late night happy hour.
- Geisha House – Our 1st client in OC serves great sushi and happy hour.
- Ocean Avenue – Taproom, music venue, great pizza in Laguna Beach.
- Royal Hawaiian – Great food, great ocean views, and live music.
- Eddie V’s Seafood – Oysters, Steaks, and all night drink specials.
- And you? – Add your link here.
SUPPORTERS THAT KEEP IT GOING
- Parkway Pizza – seriously awesome pizza and homemade sausage.
- Bent Brewstillery – Beer & Liquor & classic cars oh my!
- Jungle Red Salon – Fun stylists, cool parties, non-profit supporters.
- NEMAA – NE MPLS arts district makes our city cool.
- Uptown Association – Cool peeps. Purveyors of the Uptown Art Fair.
We’d also like to shout out…
And in no particular order… Great partners like Chop Liver and Posters & Pints (Nate u rule!) Beer Festivals (see you this summer!), St. Paul Saints because you’re fun and awesome, l’etoile Mag for making us more fashionable, Demand Quest for helping local businesses in general, site fan in the penguin suit for making such a great video for us to promote the app, Kim Bartmann for supporting us when none else would. Summit Brewing for letting us create the Amazing Case for them. Cody Tesnow our friend in LA keeping it hip but not thrifty, the Mpls Southwest Journal and MN Daily for letting us be featured content writers, WCCO Radio for giving us a spot, Jai Kissoon for all his friendship and support, the Minneapolis Star Tribune and MPLS/STP Magazine for giving us write-ups. Radio K for giving us their friendship award; it means a lot, and Sound in Motion for all the free tickets. And all the users that have supported us with their shares, tweets, and word-of-mouth.